No you cannot, when you try to install the second tweak you will get an error from cydia.
Only one tweak should be used. i got same issue, to swicht from global to korean, first u need to uninstall global tweak then install korean tweak after that unlink your device and open supporte tickt from website to reset your account it will took 24 hr to reply to your ticket.

saoud47:

No you cannot, when you try to install the second tweak you will get an error from cydia.
Only one tweak should be used. i got same issue, to swicht from global to korean, first u need to uninstall global tweak then install korean tweak after that unlink your device and open supporte tickt from website to reset your account it will took 24 hr to reply to your ticket.

so sad. thanks.

orlandoflores:

saoud47:

so sad. thanks.

**when u play KR delete golobal and when u play global delete KR