iris:

i'm spectating myself from another account with cheto.
from the spectate i dont see all the enemies that exist in the game,
it show me only some of the enemies and not all of them.

PLEASE FIX THIS

My customers and I are currently not having this issue anymore. Make sure you remove cheto & run iCleaner Pro then update to the latest version 1681.

iCheto:

iris:

PLEASE FIX THIS

My customers and I are currently not having this issue anymore. Make sure you remove cheto & run iCleaner Pro then update to the latest version 1681.

i have updated to the latest version but the issue still exists... the enemy disappears at a very random rate there is no specific time or distance and the esp shows you random enemies around you while you are spectating

iCheto:

iris:

PLEASE FIX THIS

It did not solved my broblem

GuyY:

iCheto:

iris:

PLEASE FIX THIS

Solved mine and my customers as well.

iCheto:

GuyY:

iCheto:

iris:

PLEASE FIX THIS

Solved mine and my customers as well.

I'm use Non-jailbreak device

i have bought license key today for a month and its the same case with me as well. i installed it on my ipad 2018 to spec my main account. While spectating , the esp is not atal accurate. sometimes it does show enemies n most of the time it doesnt. n it is hughly impossible to trust the esp n play. is there any fix for this problem. or i have jst lost the money

thanks

prasanthp211:

i have bought license key today for a month and its the same case with me as well. i installed it on my ipad 2018 to spec my main account. While spectating , the esp is not atal accurate. sometimes it does show enemies n most of the time it doesnt. n it is hughly impossible to trust the esp n play. is there any fix for this problem. or i have jst lost the money

thanks

Tencent has addressed spectate hack issue, don't you read their ban news in PUBGM game? If you only want to use it for spectating, then you lost your money for sure and it's not Cheto's fault