Fahad706k:

Thank Strawberry

many players aske same question

we facing stronger haks and we need to magic bullet and good aim boot

the sharep shoter and vip haks for android kill as eslly

its not about facing "stronger hacks" but Magic Bullet is harder to detect than Aim bot. With Magic bullet you can blame desync/ internet connection which affected video if someone sent them a recording of you hacking.

Strawberryblond:

I know thay this question might have been asked many times before but do you think of introducing us to magic bullet feature?
Thank you

No recoil will be included in cheto but ETA not yet determined but hopfully soon. However regarding magic bullet I dont think its happening since PUBG have special alograthim to detect such hacks and get instant banned. Unless you buy private bypass which I assume no one will share, so my assumbtion its not going to happen for magic bullet.

Arabsbot:

Strawberryblond:

I know thay this question might have been asked many times before but do you think of introducing us to magic bullet feature?
Thank you

No recoil will be included in cheto but ETA not yet determined but hopfully soon. However regarding magic bullet I dont think its happening since PUBG have special alograthim to detect such hacks and get instant banned. Unless you buy private bypass which I assume no one will share, so my assumbtion its not going to happen for magic bullet.

im very good with handling recoil but no recoil means it will be more detectable from a spectator point of biew.

well to each his own. i personally dont like magic bullet because it can shoot enemies hiding behind edge of walls. and hence can result in an offline ban. the ads aimbot needs to be refined though preferably towards more headshots (i currntly have headshot % at 12 and still the ads aim usually goes above head and hence the enemy can kill me if he using aimbot too) . this is very real as i am ace 5 stars and pushing conquoror. as of now, i avoid long range (>60m) fights for this reason however if a hacker is using long shot i keep getting killed as soon as i am within 300m of him. so a brutal ads aimbot with auto head will be very useful