Same here i dont understand why is this still happenening after they announced 10 mins ban problem is fixed i didnt use any other tweaks or hacks with cheto and i lost 2 accounts after one another. i am really sad because my account was ace13. KINDLY BE SURE BEFORE YOU ANNOUNCE THERE IS NO BAN.
C7711A20-1B1E-45A0-8710-30A02217D768.png FFA11E86-462F-4392-AD4D-9E1EDBD15F57.png a

shaw1412:

im wondering how you use this hack, did u use aimbot?? maybe you got reported as youre 'obviosuly' hacking

what is the use of cheto if you dont use aimbot bro? i didnt purchase cheto to give me radar (enemies location) only. other than that i played normally i didnt use anyother hacks with it or tweaks like cheto have advised.

Takpo:

I think this is report ban,I 'm still ok,no get any ban,so the problem not from cheto

no bro when it tells you data has been changed and exits you from game its because its from hack i know this because i used to have android and i have experience with it. but now i have ipad jailbroken.

Fariz90:

Takpo:

I think this is report ban,I 'm still ok,no get any ban,so the problem not from cheto

no bro when it tells you data has been changed and exits you from game its because its from hack i know this because i used to have android and i have experience with it. but now i have ipad jailbroken.

currently im 78 points away from conquerer, after seeing so many ban case im considering either continue using hack or play it on my own LOL what would u recommend

shaw1412:

Fariz90:

Takpo:

currently im 78 points away from conquerer, after seeing so many ban case im considering either continue using hack or play it on my own LOL what would u recommend

broooo dont use cheto for now. you are lucky so close i was ace13 today morning when i got banned for 10 years. but if you dont own a jailbroken device continue using cheto as i heard there is max 10min ban if there is any if not you are good. i got my freinds who use it on their non jailbroken devices and they are happy with it.
can you tellme what you are doing differently? it might help me . like did you install it through cydia or somewhere else?

shaw1412:

well, im using a non jailbroken device and i basically only use the ESP function instead of aimbot. My acc is still safe until now, that it means im not gonna be banned if i stop using hack now

nah bro if your device is not jailbroken dont worry at all. there is no ban or 10 mins there will be never 10 years ban. i wish i could have installed ipa file a day before. my ace13 account could have been saved.

Takpo:

Kingslayer:

Takpo:

how many matches did you pkay today? and is your device jailbroken?

I use JB before,but when some guys hv 10 mins ban,I change back to un JB,I played over 10 match today

please keep me updated with the condition after 2 hours, if its still safe im downloading it back haha