I got 10 years pan ban because of using cheto, just 1 game i played and didnt finished it, I am really disapointed and thats made me think to stop playing pubg mobile and i really did that, it's been more than a months since i deleted the game from my phone,
i didnt even enjoy playing with cheto, felt was just wasting of money and time, when i sopke with the seller he said he cant do anything to get my acount back and he was offering me another acounts with money of course ,,,, thats shame

kaderdz:

I got 10 years pan ban because of using cheto, just 1 game i played and didnt finished it, I am really disapointed and thats made me think to stop playing pubg mobile and i really did that, it's been more than a months since i deleted the game from my phone,
i didnt even enjoy playing with cheto, felt was just wasting of money and time, when i sopke with the seller he said he cant do anything to get my acount back and he was offering me another acounts with money of course ,,,, thats shame

dont want to get ban dont use cheats hahah and its not the reseller fault

430Chucky:

kaderdz:

In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
        the pubg guys are not safe to not be banned you have to use a VPN, it's all cheto hack safe it's call of duty mobile or ru is never banned

you must have played for 5 hours of time or all day long, you have to

430Chucky:

kaderdz:

I know tchin tchin, if you are not cheater what are you doing here then??? just reading what people writing and replying with stupid words...you look funny you know

josue9743:

the pubg guys are not safe to not be banned you have to use a VPN, it's all cheto hack safe it's call of duty mobile or ru is never banned

i said i played only one game, the story of vpn i heard after i got ban, why the seller didnt tell me about that ??? cheto is not safe and its just wast of money

kaderdz:

430Chucky:

kaderdz:

I know tchin tchin, if you are not cheater what are you doing here then??? just reading what people writing and replying with stupid words...you look funny you know

Do you see the colour of my name Stupid lol .. i use cheto for codm i just dont cheat on pubg Because at the end you always get ban on iOS do ur homework before coming at me Idiot

kaderdz:

josue9743:

i said i played only one game, the story of vpn i heard after i got ban, why the seller didnt tell me about that ??? cheto is not safe and its just wast of money

me when I bought my seller told me to connect to a VPN for PUBG man it's not cheap to tell you he doesn't care they are there just to fix the hack and sell it