ChetoBest:

İ Have a key i play now but so many people say Cheto cheat Detected and get 10 years banned !!! This is true or not ? we need carefull because i have soo expensive account i dont wanna lose....Please answer @Sophia

why the hell would you use hacks on your expensive account? long story short no hack is safe enentually you gonna get banned

Bash29:

ChetoBest:

İ Have a key i play now but so many people say Cheto cheat Detected and get 10 years banned !!! This is true or not ? we need carefull because i have soo expensive account i dont wanna lose....Please answer @Sophia

why the hell would you use hacks on your expensive account? long story short no hack is safe enentually you gonna get banned

Because i like used cheat this is my choise just i wanna learn i used cheto and safe or not !!

no hack gves you 10 year bans.

10 year bans are amdin reviews so stop accusing the hack that it is giving bans, if you got banned for 10 years, that means someone reported or recorded your brutal hacking and an admin reviewed it and bannned you, not the fault of the hack.

Also no hack is secure and if people do tell you that one hack never give bans, those are lies, as they are always risk in hacking.

Mikeelaguila:

10 year bans are amdin reviews so stop accusing the hack that it is giving bans, if you got banned for 10 years, that means someone reported or recorded your brutal hacking and an admin reviewed it and bannned you, not the fault of the hack.

Also no hack is secure and if people do tell you that one hack never give bans, those are lies, as they are always risk in hacking.

are u idoit ? im not accusing just what i used i wanna learn . and you please learn also because when cheat detected u dont need somebody control and manuel banned u game auto banned please learn this shitty...

ChetoBest:

Mikeelaguila:

are u idoit ? im not accusing just what i used i wanna learn . and you please learn also because when cheat detected u dont need somebody control and manuel banned u game auto banned please learn this shitty...

are stupid or you dont know to read, fken read my post stupid retard

Mikeelaguila:

ChetoBest:

Mikeelaguila:

are stupid or you dont know to read, fken read my post stupid retard

get to fuckuup idiot suck my hole FeelsBadMan