Hi Everyone,

I thought I should just make a new post about this so that you dont have to search through the forums.

Cheto has been tracked by miniclip. There is no solution anymore. Miniclip has developed the tools to identify cheto users even if you never autoshoot. They have the information of the software we are using and they can track the activity on each device. They now know how to detect cheto users. There is nothing cheto can do. It was only usefull for that 1st month before being identified. I was the first person to experiment with how miniclip bans you and I can safely say that this hack is now USELESS. Your accounts will be flagged in an average time of 9 days (although now they started doing it on a weekly basis). Once this happens you will not be able to join the venice tables and on all other tables you will be matched with the cheto users. Do not waste your money.

I have purchased 2 months of Cheto subscirpiton and lost many accounts to flagging. I never autoshot on some accoutns, i reset my device and installed updated cheto apps and still they could track new accounts. How else can I say it... Cheto soon be history, just like in PUBG ... If you dont believe me, you will find out for yourself soon enough...

Cheers

as I said, the hack is still working. this means the software is still working but it has been detected. even if you are not banned immediately, miniclip will ban you very soon. this ban is unlike anything we have seen before. this ban is a permanent flagging of the account so that you can no longer play in venice and you cannot play against normal players.

im using on my jailbreak phone and have been successful over 40 days topped country currently made 10b in venice and no issues at all. it does take a few reinstalls to get it to let me play venice but its working for sure im playing venice right now .

Kokosred:

Hi Everyone,

I thought I should just make a new post about this so that you dont have to search through the forums.

Cheto has been tracked by miniclip. There is no solution anymore. Miniclip has developed the tools to identify cheto users even if you never autoshoot. They have the information of the software we are using and they can track the activity on each device. They now know how to detect cheto users. There is nothing cheto can do. It was only usefull for that 1st month before being identified. I was the first person to experiment with how miniclip bans you and I can safely say that this hack is now USELESS. Your accounts will be flagged in an average time of 9 days (although now they started doing it on a weekly basis). Once this happens you will not be able to join the venice tables and on all other tables you will be matched with the cheto users. Do not waste your money.

I have purchased 2 months of Cheto subscirpiton and lost many accounts to flagging. I never autoshot on some accoutns, i reset my device and installed updated cheto apps and still they could track new accounts. How else can I say it... Cheto soon be history, just like in PUBG ... If you dont believe me, you will find out for yourself soon enough...

Cheers
bro this is fucking bullshit?
where is your proof your just salty loosing your coins you pussy and stopping people buying it. Guys dont listen its fake keep buying lol

Pool2021:

im using on my jailbreak phone and have been successful over 40 days topped country currently made 10b in venice and no issues at all. it does take a few reinstalls to get it to let me play venice but its working for sure im playing venice right now .

HI,

you mentioned that it takes a few reinstalls to get it to allow you to play venice. I had some questions about that.

So you mean you had an account which was flagged by miniclip so you couldnt join venice but you reinstalled the app and you could play venice with THAT account?

So basically did you fix the flagging issue?

Best regards,

Kokosred:

Pool2021:

HI,

you mentioned that it takes a few reinstalls to get it to allow you to play venice. I had some questions about that.

So you mean you had an account which was flagged by miniclip so you couldnt join venice but you reinstalled the app and you could play venice with THAT account?

So basically did you fix the flagging issue?

Best regards,

yes it is working that way i am still able to play in venice but im not sure if it makes a difference but as i said im using my jailbroken iphone also. but heres whats been working for me today i installed bluestacks 5 beta on my pc open multi instances then login and it opens venice so as soon as match begins i closed bluestacks and jumped to my iphone and so long as i dont switch to a different account im good to play all day and if i do switch to another account i just do the process over again currently playing venice with same account and definetley has been flagged seeing as its a final warning account but hope it helps you

and so i was sure i just tried this process again and it 100% is working and on both jailbroken iphone 6s as well as non jb iphone xr so if anyones having problems try this process
its why i been buying 2 keys at a time it probably wont work forever but so long as it does im rackin and stackin my piggy bank account currently linked a guest account to fb with 30B as well as multiple other accounts i had sitting doing nothing with. Also if you all didnt know your scores will add up no matter the country no need to use vpn i discovered this earlier today playing a friends egyptian account in the United States and score counted all good hope it helps guys