Hi,

I have a quick question, now that devs are working in the 10 min ban for jailbreak devices, can i unjailbreak my device and play with cheto version for non jailbreak devices with my same 1 month key for jailbreak device?

Just to play with no downtimes and also it is the same device, just that i will unjailbreak.

Thanks for the help.

i have my code but sn redeem it or dont know how, i tried following instrucions from reseller but got code wrong or already used message.

Please help i just need to know if i can use same key and also where to download non jailbreak hack.

The key for one month did work but trying to reedeem reseller code says invalid or already used.

Anonymous:

you need to contact your key seller to give u new key and redeem in cheto account

already did but getting some errors, opened a ticket, thanks

ObamaCheats:

Hi Mikeelaguila,
I also have a JB IOS device. Could you give us your feedback if you also experiment 10min Bans with your brand new Unjailbroken device ?
Thanks in advance :)

Hi, yes im getting 10 min bans with latest update and yeah device was just jailbreaked

ObamaCheats:

Did you Unjailbreak your device and tried Non-JB method ?

Tried restoring rootfa (which is the method to unajilbreak) with unc0ver 5.2.0 and still got ban 10 min maybe is because for full unjailbreak a restore is needed since some files might stay.

But doing restore will loose my ability to do jailbreak since iOS might update or its just me getting ban also could be

Mikeelaguila:

ObamaCheats:

Tried restoring rootfa (which is the method to unajilbreak) with unc0ver 5.2.0 and still got ban 10 min maybe is because for full unjailbreak a restore is needed since some files might stay.

But doing restore will loose my ability to do jailbreak since iOS might update or its just me getting ban also could be

goto setting>general>Reset> Erased All data

you will remain on same ios

Anonymous:

Mikeelaguila:

ObamaCheats:

goto setting>general>Reset> Erased All data

you will remain on same ios

already tried restore and for sure know my phone is 100% free of jailbreak since my banking apps do work know, still getting 10 min bans with non jailbreak hack.

So far have tested this with a friend, both of us use uncover, he has iOS 13.4.1 and i have 13.5, he just unjailbreaked with uncover, installed non jb hack, can play with no bans with 6 matches played with no issues (really good fact here to mention he didnt do a restore and still hasnt been banned)

I did same with uncover and iOS 13.5, banned 10 min first match with 12 kills and 8 left, went beyond and unjailbreaked and restored with itunes, getting same ban, it could be ios related or uncover as i dont know if he has same version or the fact i use ipad also as he uses iphone

Just small tip, if you are jailbreak stay with jailbreak and wait for the update. Otherwise, get other phone and and install new version of non jailbreak version , with new apple ID and new monthly code. Dont waste time transferning becuase you will face alot of issues, even if the hack is updated and decided to use jail break again.

Never use cheto + sharpshooter , stay away from this mix

Arabsbot:

Just small tip, if you are jailbreak stay with jailbreak and wait for the update. Otherwise, get other phone and and install new version of non jailbreak version , with new apple ID and new monthly code. Dont waste time transferning becuase you will face alot of issues, even if the hack is updated and decided to use jail break again.

Thanks for the advice Bro, I'll then wait with my JB iPad !!
However, for a very beginner in Cheto, do you advice to start his "Cheto career" with JB or Non-JB device ?

Mikeelaguila:

i have my code but sn redeem it or dont know how, i tried following instrucions from reseller but got code wrong or already used message.

Please help i just need to know if i can use same key and also where to download non jailbreak hack.

The key for one month did work but trying to reedeem reseller code says invalid or already used.

did you get a new monthly key from the reseller after the 'redeem code' did not work?
my reseller is refusing and running circles around my questions, after failing in explaining to enter the key in cheto.io first.

Arabsbot:

your advice is pretty good, but most people dont have spare 2 devices or money to pay for 2 keys, thats the point in cheto having options for non jb and jb devices

OG:

Mikeelaguila:

did you get a new monthly key from the reseller after the 'redeem code' did not work?
my reseller is refusing and running circles around my questions, after failing in explaining to enter the key in cheto.io first.

i wrote to cheto support and they helped big time with the issue my subscription is now active