Dear sophia Please add the Days That We Have lost due to upcoming update. As you are analyzing Situation We have been told To not use cheeto Till next update by our resellers. We have already lost one day.. Plus Coming days If its Not updated today.
its just a request Thank You !!
Best of Luck

I'm a custumer myself and i think your request is a bit odd and let me tell you why.
The ban itself didn't affect 100% of useres which indicates that Cheto hack is not in fault. With non jailbreak users, Cheto has to take care of not only PUBGM but APPLE itself.
They dont have any information when the new updates are going to happenen and what update containes.
It has been only couple of days and you act like your life depend on it. If you really have to depend on hack so bad, ask yourself if you are the issue; most of you (from what I gathered) wants Cheto to make the features of the hack to be so obvious to spot. From what I heard, not only Cheto's users were banned; there's an obvious BAN wave going on and perhaps, some of you finally got spotted for your careless playing techinques (or more like the lack of it), so stop blaming Cheto and demanding money back- learn the basics of the game without relying on hack itself. "Play like a PRO not like a hacker" !
Also, a lot of you post screenshots/ videos of your gameplay with a hack on TELEGRAM app and other forums. You putting your own account at risk by reviling your identity. Don't trust anyone but yourself.

I just want to thank Cheto team for their hard work and patience with us.

Strawberryblond:

I'm a custumer myself and i think your request is a bit odd and let me tell you why.
The ban itself didn't affect 100% of useres which indicates that Cheto hack is not in fault. With non jailbreak users, Cheto ave any information when the new updates are going to happenen and what update containes.
It has been only couple of days and you act like your life depend on it. If you really have to depend on hack so bad, ask yourself if you are the issue; most of you (from what I gathered) wants Cheto to make the features of the hack to be so obvious to spot. From what I heard, not only Cheto's users were banned; there's an obvious BAN wave going on and perhaps, some of you finally got spotted for your careless playing techinques (or more like the lack of it), so stop blaming Cheto and demanding money back- learn the basics of the game without relying on hack itself. "Play like a PRO not like a hacker" !
Also, a lot of you post screenshots/ videos of your gameplay with a hack on TELEGRAM app and other forums. You putting your own account at risk by reviling your identity. Don't trust anyone but yourself.

Dear !! i have neither demanded Anything Nor i blame any1 ! i am sure sophia would understand what i have said but what i am not sure of, offcource no disrespect, is your eyesight. because i have clearly not demanded or blamed anybody for this i just REQUESTED IF ITS possible Sophie would entertain it. otherwise no problems. and look at you jugding me with a single comment do you even Know me or my gameplay. i am season 2 player and season 678910,11,12,13,14 conquereor. i know what to ask for and when to ask for. And i know hoe to play.
jeez people will now adays come and judge you just like that !

Strawberryblond:

The ban itself didn't affect 100% of useres which indicates that Cheto hack is not in fault. With non jailbreak users, Cheto has to take care of not only PUBGM but APPLE itself.
They dont have any information when the new updates are going to happenen and what update containes.

You are very contradict, because play like pro than we will not use cheto right? Supporting cheto is one thing, but cheto also need to support those account that lost of days, is a both win win situation, and please take note also we are consumers to pay for the service.

Strawberryblond:

Hello i argee with topic owner. I dont have time for play trash dummy accounts. I know not affected all users but if i see notice in chetos site i never risk.
"Play like a PRO not like a hacker" ! not argee with this. You cannot play like pro in europe squad conqueror. If i want play like pro never buy hack. (i play since season 3. Every season 6 - 10 kd in ace 8-9 stars stars without any hack. Season 8 and 10 3rd person squad conqueror without hack). But this season cannot play without hack in europe ace or above. Every game hacker squads. They combining cheto, magic bullet, fast bullet, zero spread, zero recoil, sometimes speed hack. I know they will banned soon but if i play like pro i will die and - points.
i dont know which server you play but just try europe in ace or above.
My english is not very good please understand.

swajamp:

Strawberryblond:

The ban itself didn't affect 100% of useres which indicates that Cheto hack is not in fault. With non jailbreak users, Cheto ave any information when the new updates are going to happenen and what update containes.

Dear !! i have neither demanded Anything Nor i blame any1 ! i am sure sophia would understand what i have said but what i am not sure of, offcource no disrespect, is your eyesight. because i have clearly not demanded or blamed anybody for this i just REQUESTED IF ITS possible Sophie would entertain it. otherwise no problems. and look at you jugding me with a single comment do you even Know me or my gameplay. i am season 2 player and season 678910,11,12,13,14 conquereor. i know what to ask for and when to ask for. And i know hoe to play.
jeez people will now adays come and judge you just like that !

I didnt accuse anyone, you come off as judgemntal towards my statment. If you would understand english, you would know that I wrote generally, never responded directly at you (i would quoted you anyway).

salam12:

Strawberryblond:

Hello i argee with topic owner. I dont have time for play trash dummy accounts. I know not affected all users but if i see notice in chetos site i never risk.
"Play like a PRO not like a hacker" ! not argee with this. You cannot play like pro in europe squad conqueror. If i want play like pro never buy hack. (i play since season 3. Every season 6 - 10 kd in ace 8-9 stars stars without any hack. Season 8 and 10 3rd person squad conqueror without hack). But this season cannot play without hack in europe ace or above. Every game hacker squads. They combining cheto, magic bullet, fast bullet, zero spread, zero recoil, sometimes speed hack. I know they will banned soon but if i play like pro i will die and - points.

your lack of understanding English made you assume what i meant.
"play like a pro not like a hacker" refers to hackers that play like idiots. Most of you shoot people from 300m distance with a dot through bushes and then you wonder why you got offline ban.

binbin:

Strawberryblond:

You are very contradict, because play like pro than we will not use cheto right? Supporting cheto is one thing, but cheto also need to support those account that lost of days, is a both win win situation, and please take note also we are consumers to pay for the service.

learn english first so then you will understand what i meant

Strawberryblond:

salam12:

Strawberryblond:

"play like a pro not like a hacker" refers to hackers that play like idiots. Most of you shoot people from 300m distance with a dot through bushes and then you wonder why you got offline ban.

i understand english. i really interesting which rank and server you play? Because my enemies killed me in the wall from 300m. My enemies killed my squad from 320 mt moving vehicle. Can you say how i can play like pro for this type enemies?.
Of course, i know if im using cheat this is my own risk. I can get banned any time.
I just argee with topic owner. We lost few days from subscribtion.

salam12:

Strawberryblond:

salam12:

Strawberryblond:

i understand english. i really interesting which rank and server you play? Because my enemies killed me in the wall from 300m. My enemies killed my squad from 320 mt moving vehicle. Can you say how i can play like pro for this type enemies?.
Of course, i know if im using cheat this is my own risk. I can get banned any time.

im Conq in Europe and NA (both squads).

you dont undesrand english obviously because i keep telling you to play like a pro while using hack. If you come across anlther hacker who is careless, think of another strategy. I dont use aim bot, radar, only ESP. I do feel thay you are a bad hacker and that what caused ban.

🍓is so funny
what the thread owner is asking for is a fair compensation because he paid it but he could not use it. why do you think it not right? why are you talking about something else? why are you feeling more superior just because you understand English better or achieve conquer in 2 servers? You are NO different than other players or people.

Strawberryblond:

salam12:

Strawberryblond:

salam12:

Strawberryblond:

im Conq in Europe and NA (both squads).

you dont undesrand english obviously because i keep telling you to play like a pro while using hack. If you come across anlther hacker who is careless, think of another strategy. I dont use aim bot, radar, only ESP. I do feel thay you are a bad hacker and that what caused ban.

I no need hack for kill normal
players. I use hack for kill hackers only.
You conqueror in erope season 14 with esp only? Maybe in NA
Or playing with 3 extreme cheater teammate?
If you are in render any conq team in eu you and your squad destroy in 0.5 sec from 3... metters.
Just 1 hack not enough in eu conq.
You can kill 4 magic, aimbot, zero recoil/spread cheaters with esp only?
no comment

azhfifa19:

🍓is so funny
what the thread owner is asking for is a fair compensation because he paid it but he could not use it. why do you think it not right? why are you talking about something else? why are you feeling more superior just because you understand English better or achieve conquer in 2 servers? You are NO different than other players or people.

+++

We asked to get what we pay its very easy, Before I pay I see that there is super antiban system.... etc, you asked to play with my own risk and is Like you said better not to play. i pay to play with my account not second or 3rd account. if you cant give me what i pay at least do something with the subscription

just because you cant make it to a conquer without obvious hacks, doesnt mean anyone else cant. It's not difficult to kill a hacker, your game play sucks.
And yes, if you feel that Im superior to you, thats on you not me.
I simply pointed out lack of English comprahension which cause all the attack towards me from you guys.

I'm done commenting on this thread since you don't understand a simple sentence, nor the issue overall.
You always going to play on your own risk- read the rules.