Arabsbot:

You didnt do your homework enough, cheto can be mixed with no recoil but banned in minutes. Do your homework and search around

well there is some resellers they have no recoil, and no ban at all, the aimbot is horrible with all weapons but DP is powerful, how can i face a hacker with better aimbot having groza and i'm with DP? hacker have great aimbot within 300m with M7 and i can't even get a single shot for more than 250m!
even at close range with AKM for example 80-100m moving target only one hit!

cod3rmax:

Arabsbot:

You didnt do your homework enough, cheto can be mixed with no recoil but banned in minutes. Do your homework and search around

well there is some resellers they have no recoil, and no ban at all, the aimbot is horrible with all weapons but DP is powerful, how can i face a hacker with better aimbot having groza and i'm with DP? hacker have great aimbot within 300m with M7 and i can't even get a single shot for more than 250m!

can you tell me the name of some ios hacks that have aimbot and no recoil? I want to change because I have the same problems with cheto as you

markwolf:

cod3rmax:

Arabsbot:

can you tell me the name of some ios hacks that have aimbot and no recoil? I want to change because I have the same problems with cheto as you

it's the same hack bro, cheto, but another version, there is a cheto version that have no recoil + speed this version almost all the hackers are using it, but the BAN chance is more, however i don't know exactly why the normal cheto keeps shooting above the head!! i did the hack to face hackers and not normal players so i need at least something powerful please @Sophia check with the support what are this problems

cod3rmax:

markwolf:

cod3rmax:

Arabsbot:

it's the same hack bro, cheto, but another version, there is a cheto version that have no recoil + speed this version almost all the hackers are using it, but the BAN chance is more, however i don't know exactly why the normal cheto keeps shooting above the head!! i did the hack to face hackers and not normal players so i need at least something powerful please @Sophia check with the support what are this problems

i asked sophie many times and the answer is " just tap tap so its more legit and saves ammo" which 20% true but even playing without cheat people can spray over 50m with akm or any AR weapon and kill. its sp hard and i always die to other hackers

cod3rmax:

markwolf:

cod3rmax:

Arabsbot:

where i found thats version?