Deadsand:

Arabsbot:

follow the guide carefully https://www.cheto.io/en/support/guide

what th releation between this guid and ban not related the guid explain how to setup hack not how to not get ban

Please if you are using the hack with raging mode and getting 15 + kills each game , many players will report you and get banned. Thats happen with any cheat you will use, but if you use it proberly it will stay with you safely. For the auto 10 minutes banned you should wait the developer till finishes the update. Meanwhile clean your phone from all Hide app's and install new verion of the hack when its updated

Arabsbot:

Deadsand:

Arabsbot:

what th releation between this guid and ban not related the guid explain how to setup hack not how to not get ban

Please if you are using the hack with raging mode and getting 15 + kills each game , many players will report you and get banned. Thats happen with any cheat you will use, but if you use it proberly it will stay with you safely. For the auto 10 minutes banned you should wait the developer till finishes the update. Meanwhile clean your phone from all Hide app's and install new verion of the hack when its updated

i talk about 10 min ban not else . and i dont use any other apps my ipad is none jb no need to any app .i only us e the cheat note that most kills is 8 not above 10 and play safe . at end we need exactly time when the update finish the develpoer need to inform us about how much when update release dont be like ither hacks which take days to update and dont refund us.

Deadsand:

Arabsbot:

Deadsand:

Arabsbot:

i talk about 10 min ban not else . and i dont use any other apps my ipad is none jb no need to any app .i only us e the cheat note that most kills is 8 not above 10 and play safe . at end we need exactly time when the update finish the develpoer need to inform us about how much when update release dont be like ither hacks which take days to update and dont refund us.

you'll get an update soon

We are currently receiving reports that some players are getting banned for 10 minutes, while others can play without issues (for that reason we don't disable Cheto at the moment). We are aware of this and are investigating the cause. If you want to be 100% sure, you should not play right now. As soon as we have more information, we will inform you.