Is the PUBG MOBILE Hack safe? Can I get banned from using it?
In Cheto we take account safety very seriously. That's why we spend a lot of time making sure that the PUBG MOBILE cheat stays safe and undetected, both on iOS and on Android.

Keep in mind that even if Cheto PUBG MOBILE hack is safe you can get banned from reports or manual action if you abuse features such as Aimbot (eg. killing 40+ people every game and headshoting every shot).

Beware that even if we try our best to stay undetected there is always a risk! So it's important that you don't use the PUBG MOBILE hack on any account that you don't want to lose.

I highly recommend Cheto if you can pay for it and if you're jailbroken. I would say it's safe and undetected, but know that the chance of getting banned will always be there regardless. Don't bother if you're not jailbroken unless you're willing to suffer!

fumiyama:

95KB4M3GCX:

fumiyama:

Is the cheat undetected? gonna use on my main account. not gonna use aimbot, just esp only. btw im jailbroken user. Just want to know before i buy it.

Very very safe for me and i'm jailbroken. I'm even on leaderboards

What is your gameplay? Just safe play no aimbot right?

I played in this new account super brutal from the start. Have around 180-200 matches currently and nearly every game i do from 5-25 kills i'd say. In solo squads i can do 30 kills easy. i am also using the modified no recoil file thats posted here in this forum.

95KB4M3GCX:

fumiyama:

95KB4M3GCX:

fumiyama:

Is the cheat undetected? gonna use on my main account. not gonna use aimbot, just esp only. btw im jailbroken user. Just want to know before i buy it.

Very very safe for me and i'm jailbroken. I'm even on leaderboards

What is your gameplay? Just safe play no aimbot right?

I played in this new account super brutal from the start. Have around 180-200 matches currently and nearly every game i do from 5-25 kills i'd say. In solo squads i can do 30 kills easy. i am also using the modified no recoil file thats posted here in this forum.

wow super brutal not getting banned? Seriously? Is this cheat have visible check?