someone mentioned this in another thread:
Hack is safe for most pc users, if you are using jb with modified versions of speed and no recoil + using private versions from private stores. you might face some 10 min banneds. We are currently studying the situation and wait for anytime update

Does that mean, non JB version is safe from the 10 min ban as we do not have anything else modified from our end?

azhfifa19:

iCheto:

Hack is safe for most pc users, if you are using jb with modified versions of speed and no recoil + using private versions from private stores. you might face some 10 min banneds. We are currently studying the situation and wait for anytime update

do not copy. that does not answer my question

Copied because it already answers all questions.

iCheto:

azhfifa19:

iCheto:

It doesnot

Does that mean, non JB version is safe from the 10 min ban as we do not have anything else modified from our end?

According to what you copied the answer should be YES but we do see someone mentioned non JB encountering 10m ban.

azhfifa19:

iCheto:

azhfifa19:

iCheto:

It doesnot

According to what you copied the answer should be YES but we do see someone mentioned non JB encountering 10m ban.

Hack is safe for pc users means if u r non jb through pc download.

iCheto:

azhfifa19:

iCheto:

azhfifa19:

iCheto:

It doesnot

Hack is safe for pc users means if u r non jb through pc download.

Ok thanks. Just curious why someone got banned