the non ads auto fire is dangerous and i am telling this based on the experience that ive been called a hacker in all chat as well as by my teammates because:

1. the auto fire stops immediatelt after kill unlike real kill when u shoot 2-3 bullets extra post the kill given the respomse lag.
  2. if autofire is on, and enemy moving around the building crossing multiple windows while unare inside (basically enemy in line of sight, then hides behind a wall, again appears in line of sight), the auto fire goes shoot shoot- stop- shoot - stop and so on, at times firing 1 or 2 bullets at the windows whener the enemy is visible even for a second. no legit player can fire like that.
  3. in squad matches, if you kill 1 enemy using auto fire, and there is an other enemy in grass hiding but in line of sight, the auto fire within a second shifts to the person hiding in a grass even though he wasnt visible to the naked eye (without esp or auto aim), the death replay is a sure shot proof of hacking. there have been multiple times when this happened and while inpressed thenred button to stop auto fire, the enemy in grass already got hit 3-4 bullets. sure shot recipe for report and offline ban.

even though i maintain a kd of 6 (highest kill is 10) i have been called a hacker on all chat and people asking other to report me just because of this.

please give option to disable auto fire and do aimbot while firing for close range.

Donuts:

the non ads auto fire is dangerous and i am telling this based on the experience that ive been called a hacker in all chat as well as by my teammates because:

1. the auto fire stops immediatelt after kill unlike real kill when u shoot 2-3 bullets extra post the kill given the respomse lag.
  2. if autofire is on, and enemy moving around the building crossing multiple windows while unare inside (basically enemy in line of sight, then hides behind a wall, again appears in line of sight), the auto fire goes shoot shoot- stop- shoot - stop and so on, at times firing 1 or 2 bullets at the windows whener the enemy is visible even for a second. no legit player can fire like that.
  3. in squad matches, if you kill 1 enemy using auto fire, and there is an other enemy in grass hiding but in line of sight, the auto fire within a second shifts to the person hiding in a grass even though he wasnt visible to the naked eye (without esp or auto aim), the death replay is a sure shot proof of hacking. there have been multiple times when this happened and while inpressed thenred button to stop auto fire, the enemy in grass already got hit 3-4 bullets. sure shot recipe for report and offline ban.

even though i maintain a kd of 6 (highest kill is 10) i have been called a hacker on all chat and people asking other to report me just because of this.

please give option to disable auto fire and do aimbot while firing for close range.

i already made post same about this. but sophia didnt yet response

If we disable it there is no aimbot for close range, and other hackers will kill you. and if we put it to toggle, still the firing stops the moment enemy is dead which is very unnatural. i believe users should be given a choice to "aim on firing" vs the current set up.