Hello, i have been staying with cheto for 2 month , but i think for the next month i will take a brake. i have a question connected to a possible ban. So i play with cheto, i barely use close encounter (if i use either shotgun or Mk14 so the bullets sounds normal), i have only 24% of headshot chance and i recently got a conq with 7 kd, but still there were some moments when i used long shots with support of cheto. my question is, if after the end of the cheto subscription i log into my account on official version of the game is there a chance that i will get a ban for previous games that i played on cheto app?
hope you doing great, kind regards, Ruth1ess78

ruth1ess78:

Hello, i have been staying with cheto for 2 month , but i think for the next month i will take a brake. i have a question connected to a possible ban. So i play with cheto, i barely use close encounter (if i use either shotgun or Mk14 so the bullets sounds normal), i have only 24% of headshot chance and i recently got a conq with 7 kd, but still there were some moments when i used long shots with support of cheto. my question is, if after the end of the cheto subscription i log into my account on official version of the game is there a chance that i will get a ban for previous games that i played on cheto app?

If you haven't got many reports as I can tell from you explination you play on the safe side, and haven't made any mistake to be recorded by spectators then you are good to go.

iCheto:

ruth1ess78:

If you haven't got many reports as I can tell from you explination you play on the safe side, and haven't made any mistake to be recorded by spectators then you are good to go.

thank tou for your answer, does cheto have protection against reports? im asking this because i understand that even if i use cheto and have a lot of reports still i could be baned, so in other words if i was not baned till now using cheto i won't be baned playing the official app. Are there ather issues that can cuz ban not including reports ?