1:

Autofire is best for close distance, I have noticed you are firing at the bot and you can enable ignore bot.

So I cant use it optimally with Snipers? and Is playing with Global Version always safer then KR version? because I see the version of Global is more new then KR and always update the fastest. if Global more safe I make global version account.

Vigour:

1:

Autofire is best for close distance, I have noticed you are firing at the bot and you can enable ignore bot.

So I cant use it optimally with Snipers? and Is playing with Global Version always safer then KR version? because I see the version of Global is more new then KR and always update the fastest. if Global more safe I make global version account.

I suggest you use the Global Version.

iCheto:

Vigour:

1:

I suggest you use the Global Version.

what is the best auto fire settings for legit and not obvious?