Hello everyone.

Since everyone has been asking for a better aimbot and recoil, and how bad the recoil is especially in ARs. I have brough you a ShadowTrackeExtra file which includes 100% weapon stability. You need to have a jailbroken device in order to be able to replace it with the original ShadowTrackerExtra file.

File Link : https://t.me/iCheto/1406

You need to have the following apps:

First, go to Apps Manager>PUBG>Bundle>PUBG>ShadowTrackerExtra.app> and copy the original ShadowTrackerExtra file and paste it somewhere in Filza Filez Manager just in case you want to bring back the original Shadow you will be having it.

Second, after having a copy of the original ShadowTrackerExtra, you need to copy the edited ShadowTrackerExtra file and go to the same address mentioned above and replace it with the original one. Done! Now you have replaced it and you have 100% no recoil.

Now keep in mind that you have to try it out on a Guest account, never use it on your main account and we are not responsable for any bans you get, I provided the file for you upon your request for a better recoil. Use at your own risk.

bejeans:

the ios no recoil is not needed
someone can try cam and scope no shake of joker hack
you will know
and this shadow file is only in global version

Read article very well. Posted upon request of members in this forum. Some will need it and some won't. At the end it is here for anyone who needs it. And for sure use it on dummy new accounts.

Maagii:

so if i use it on dummy acc and but back my original one to play on my main(not main but sort of) will my main get banned because of file editing?

No you won't get banned in lobby. You can switch accounts, but as we said do not play with your main account just in case of sudden bans or reports.

I have noticed many users in my group have got 10 yrs ban. On dummy accounts. This has happened before when most of users were using edited versions of PUBG with such no recoil. This is why we have been telling you not to use this type of stability because there would be sudden bans because of it. And this is why aimbot in Cheto is not stable for your own safety.

At the end I have brought you this shadow file because many have been complaining about aimbot stability, and you have the chance to try it out on your own risk.

Cheto's first priority is users' accounts safety. We try to make playing with cheto is as realistic as if you were playing with no hack at all, and you see the result when using an edited file. No safety.

My advice is to use cheto only by itself. For a long time lasting account and to keep going be reaching high tires.

iCheto:

I have noticed many users in my group have got 10 yrs ban. On dummy accounts. This has happened before when most of users were using edited versions of PUBG with such no recoil. This is why we have been telling you not to use this type of stability because there would be sudden bans because of it. And this is why aimbot in Cheto is not stable for your own safety.

At the end I have brought you this shadow file because many have been complaining about aimbot stability, and you have the chance to try it out on your own risk.

Cheto's first priority is users' accounts safety. We try to make playing with cheto is as realistic as if you were playing with no hack at all, and you see the result when using an edited file. No safety.

My advice is to use cheto only by itself. For a long time lasting account and to keep going be reaching high tires.

the problem is we cannot beat hacker with no recoil. hacker no recoil use m7 6x scope auto fire. cheto single fire too slow

dabecep676:

iCheto:

the problem is we cannot beat hacker with no recoil. hacker no recoil use m7 6x scope auto fire. cheto single fire too slow

I get what you say. And I have been struggling with this type of hackers. At the end, Cheto has to be a safe hack and never add this kind of stability. Even though if we were getting killed by no recoil hackers, it is better than using an unsafe hack and being worried about bans.

We get killed by them. Start a new game and reach higher tires, they get bans and start all over again. Thats it.

tripishigh:

i reached diamond 1 :0 with this lmfao but my key expired just dont go for high games and dont look sus

Agree with you. I am using a different shadow with magic bullet & 100% no recoil no reaching Ace tire. But some people somehow get banned and it is either their luck or the would've done something wrong. Main thing is "do not look suspicious" while using any kinda hacks.

iCheto:

dabecep676:

iCheto:

I get what you say. And I have been struggling with this type of hackers. At the end, Cheto has to be a safe hack and never add this kind of stability. Even though if we were getting killed by no recoil hackers, it is better than using an unsafe hack and being worried about bans.

We get killed by them. Start a new game and reach higher tires, they get bans and start all over again. Thats it.

The no scope aimbot and the auto fire feature is dangerous and you're trying to say that you're trying to make Cheto a "safe" cheat... The no scope aimbot and the auto fire is not legit, and there needs to be changes to it....

darthtricky:

iCheto:

dabecep676:

iCheto:

The no scope aimbot and the auto fire feature is dangerous and you're trying to say that you're trying to make Cheto a "safe" cheat... The no scope aimbot and the auto fire is not legit, and there needs to be changes to it....

You can simply turn it off.

iCheto:

tripishigh:

i reached diamond 1 :0 with this lmfao but my key expired just dont go for high games and dont look sus

Agree with you. I am using a different shadow with magic bullet & 100% no recoil no reaching Ace tire. But some people somehow get banned and it is either their luck or the would've done something wrong. Main thing is "do not look suspicious" while using any kinda hacks.

yep maybe its because they had older junk on their pubg client etc like old tweaks/bypasses so far my main account is safe and ive havent got a report or ban i believe they might of abused this too much cheto by itself wouldnt cause this ban issue

iCheto:

darthtricky:

iCheto:

dabecep676:

iCheto:

You can simply turn it off.

I don't want to turn it off, I want to use the feature, but it's obvious that you're cheating with the feature enabled....