We need non recoil
I as a user of keto, I am always killed by users with more powerful hacks, which cost from 10 euros to 40 euros per month, we use a much more expensive hack and we have much higher expectations, I have friends with a hack of 20 euros per month and I magically destroy myself

I know there was option 1 bullet, even if it is not safe we ​​insist to use it at your own risk, please do something about it and guaranteed all users will be satisfied

usually when i face players using such powerful hacks, i never try to shoot them from long range, i play smart and i stay under cover until they lose their patience and force them to push me and i take them one by one using the red button with Uzi or M7. no recoil will increase the chance of ban because you will receive more reports

Isvaly:

We need non recoil
I as a user of keto, I am always killed by users with more powerful hacks, which cost from 10 euros to 40 euros per month, we use a much more expensive hack and we have much higher expectations, I have friends with a hack of 20 euros per month and I magically destroy myself

I know there was option 1 bullet, even if it is not safe we ​​insist to use it at your own risk, please do something about it and guaranteed all users will be satisfied

You can try this out https://www.cheto.io/en/forum/thread/1317/shadow-100-no-recoil

iCheto:

Isvaly:

We need non recoil

You can try this out https://www.cheto.io/en/forum/thread/1317/shadow-100-no-recoil

what is the ban rate on this?

ArabicHacker:

i will buy my next cheto key only when no recoil, no spray, magic bullet or similar options are added to it.

there are cheaper and safer hacks out there for the moment (sharpshooter for example).

but i believe with a few improvements cheto will be the best one soon ;)

sharpshooter is safer then cheto? I thought cheto is expensive because it is the safest. If its safe, the money is worth it without no recoil, magic bullet, etc.

Kzy:

iCheto:

Isvaly:

We need non recoil

Never use your main acc. I have tried it on a new account, now reached crown tire with no issued in 3 days. Just use it for fun and join your friends with a new dummy account and give it a try but never on your main account.

iCheto:

Kzy:

iCheto:

Isvaly:

We need non recoil

Never use your main acc. I have tried it on a new account, now reached crown tire with no issued in 3 days. Just use it for fun and join your friends with a new dummy account and give it a try but never on your main account.

Wouldn't my friends get ban if I get ban on my dummy account?

Vigour:

iCheto:

Kzy:

iCheto:

Isvaly:

We need non recoil

If you recive a 10 yrs ban they will recieve a 1 week ban.

iCheto:

Vigour:

iCheto:

Kzy:

iCheto:

Isvaly:

We need non recoil

if get ban using cheto usually get instant 10 yrs ban or usually10 minute first?

Vigour:

iCheto:

Vigour:

iCheto:

Kzy:

iCheto:

Isvaly:

We need non recoil

if get ban using cheto usually get instant 10 yrs ban or usually10 minute first?

10 mins ban.