Hi @Sophia could you please hack the fps of the game and make it possible to use 90 fps on some iPads which do not officially support it but the device can actually support it?
I've tried to change the .ini config file and it worked. But for a hacked game client, I do not dare do more modifications on the app bundle. So it would be great if you can modify it on your side.

darthtricky:

I'm not sure if anybody else experience this, but does anybody else lag in games with the cheat enabled? I got iPad and it shouldn't lag at

Yah i think its normal, for all the hacks I've used, (emulator, android, iOS), many of them start to lag when there r ppl around u, and for some hacks the lag will increase as the number of ppl that show up on ur screen increase. but i think for Cheto the lag is acceptable. I think the reason is that for the cracked version pf pubg, ESP feature takes more processing, so ur phone/ipad will lag correspondingly. Thats just my assupmtion, i know very little about softwares on phones,so feel free to correct me.

熊猫一二:

darthtricky:

I'm not sure if anybody else experience this, but does anybody else lag in games with the cheat enabled? I got iPad and it shouldn't lag at

Yah i think its normal, for all the hacks I've used, (emulator, android, iOS), many of them start to lag when there r ppl around u, and for some hacks the lag will increase as the number of ppl that show up on ur screen increase. but i think for Cheto the lag is acceptable. I think the reason is that for the cracked version pf pubg, ESP feature takes more processing, so ur phone/ipad will lag correspondingly. Thats just my assupmtion, i know very little about softwares on phones,so feel free to correct me.

try to turn ur graphics in pubg to smooth instead it works for me