Does anyone know if the game works on ios 14 betta 3 ??

Suddenly someone is playing ..

I know for sure that on ios 14 betta 2 the game worked great and until it was turned off I played every day and I was not blocked, so I updated to ios 14 betta 3 and when you click on the game nothing happens at all and on device 2 the game just starts to enter and throws out ...

QUESTION: on ios 14 betta 3 the game just doesn't work or does it show that the game is disabled ??

P.s. No Jailbreak

Generalmvkr1:

its working fine on ios 14
the crashing that you having now because cheto is updating their server
we all having this crashing issue
try again later should be fixed

Thanks for the answer, just on 1 device the game opens, starts loading and closes!

And on a device with ios 14 betta 3, when you click on the game, nothing even happens, so I thought that because of the new ios the game stopped working ...

ekz0t1k:

Generalmvkr1:

Thanks for the answer, just on 1 device the game opens, starts loading and closes!

And on a device with ios 14 betta 3, when you click on the game, nothing even happens, so I thought that because of the new ios the game stopped working ...

PUBGM Cheat has been enabled again, but updating to latest version is required.

iCheto:

ekz0t1k:

Generalmvkr1:

PUBGM Cheat has been enabled again, but updating to latest version is required.

When installing a new version at the end of the installation, it gives this error ... What to do ???

Ошибка: install error (-402620375) (ApplicationVerificationFailed) (Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.UbDACj/extracted/ShadowTrackerExtra.app : 0xe8008029 (The code signature version is no longer supported.))