Hi,

Without oppening a ticket, is it possible to sometimes switch device from my iPad to my iPhone ? (when I go to hollidays for example)
Because everytime I tried to unlink iPhone to link iPad there is the "device limit reached" error 🥺
And I don't want to pay for 2 accounts, while I'm using 1 key at time... Even if I switch device , that's still 1 user: me !

Thanks in advance for your help !

Obama

ObamaCheats:

Hi,

Without oppening a ticket, is it possible to sometimes switch device from my iPad to my iPhone ? (when I go to hollidays for example)
Because everytime I tried to unlink iPhone to link iPad there is the "device limit reached" error 🥺
And I don't want to pay for 2 accounts, while I'm using 1 key at time... Even if I switch device , that's still 1 user: me !

Obama

good question. would like to see an answer to this as they are just no answers anywhere to be found @Sophia ?

ObamaCheats:

Hi,

Obama

Please note the code works only on one device, chaning devices will cause the code to be locked and getting massage of devices limit reached

Happy gaming