I think its safe to use Cheto for main account. However, I would advice like many others with experience, to use Cheto conservtively. No brutal games with over xx amount of kills. xx amounts in like 10 or more kills. I did kill sometimes more than 10 when playing legit and was also called hacker on all chat. Go figure. Everyone calls you hacker the minute you win a battle.

Anyways, I have notice that from time to time when launching PUBG Mobile app, there will be a small in-game update performed. I am wondering if these small updates by Tencent are their own patches for security they have discovered in regards to cheats being used. I recommend, whe such updates occur, to force quit PUBG client and wait for a few days to see new bans are popping up. The reason I recommend force quitting PUBG before the update finishes is that once you completed update and log into your account, it might already be to late and data of your account using a cheat might already reach tencent servers.

Since the last ban's happen, where so many lost their main accounts, Cheto Devs updated their Cheto Pubg Client to v.1778 and no incidents happen since then. Tencent didn't issue any in-game updates since v.1778 was released, so less reports of accounts being banned, except of those who made it on Tencent's Ban Wave list. They could have been on their list through specators reporting unusual behavior.

Addionally what I am doing is when I stop playing I make sure to log out of my account. So, even if Tencent performs a in-game update and it completes, it will only take me as far as to the login menu. Still, trying to force quitting the app and wait for time to pass night be a better solution.

Again, this is just a hinch and my personal observation. I cannot confirm this, but I am trying to use some common sense/logic.

Any comments or feedback appriciated!

petedadragon:

I think its safe to use Cheto for main account. However, I would advice like many others with experience, to use Cheto conservtively. No brutal games with over xx amount of kills. xx amounts in like 10 or more kills. I did kill sometimes more than 10 when playing legit and was also called hacker on all chat. Go figure. Everyone calls you hacker the minute you win a battle.

Anyways, I have notice that from time to time when launching PUBG Mobile app, there will be a small in-game update performed. I am wondering if these small updates by Tencent are their own patches for security they have discovered in regards to cheats being used. I recommend, whe such updates occur, to force quit PUBG client and wait for a few days to see new bans are popping up. The reason I recommend force quitting PUBG before the update finishes is that once you completed update and log into your account, it might already be to late and data of your account using a cheat might already reach tencent servers.

Since the last ban's happen, where so many lost their main accounts, Cheto Devs updated their Cheto Pubg Client to v.1778 and no incidents happen since then. Tencent didn't issue any in-game updates since v.1778 was released, so less reports of accounts being banned, except of those who made it on Tencent's Ban Wave list. They could have been on their list through specators reporting unusual behavior.

Addionally what I am doing is when I stop playing I make sure to log out of my account. So, even if Tencent performs a in-game update and it completes, it will only take me as far as to the login menu. Still, trying to force quitting the app and wait for time to pass night be a better solution.

Again, this is just a hinch and my personal observation. I cannot confirm this, but I am trying to use some common sense/logic.

Any comments or feedback appriciated!

You always have to keep in mind that even tho if the hack is safe you should not be using your main account, keep in mind a rule which is that the hack is for a short time fun. And it is not for a long time lasting fun which would avoid any sudden banwave. If there was a sudden security update there would be some ban victims out of it until solved. So be ready for any situation like this and be smart not to become a victim of a banwave. Simply, do not use your main account. Happy gaming!