Will cheto be ever safe for running on a main account that's 12 season old or is it just for throw away accounts. If so, I think it's an expensive hobby. I know it comes with risk running hacks, Cheto is no exception, but what can guarantee us we won't get a 10 year Ban? Guidelines on how to use and play? Using on JB vs Non JB? Any ideas or input would be appreciated.

aqeelraad95:

Is 1778 safe.??? %100 Without Gilberk

As Cheto Forum alerted:

Currently the use of Cheto can possibly lead to a ban to some part of our users. Please use Cheto only on dummy / new accounts for now. We are working on a solution and apologize for the inconvenience.

So, unless they say it is, I would not thin it is. Even if the say it would be, I would take it with a grain of salt. In other words, a expensive hobby. Maybe play legit and use money for outfits and thing? Any thoughts?

petedadragon:

Will cheto be ever safe for running on a main account that's 12 season old or is it just for throw away accounts. If so, I think it's an expensive hobby. I know it comes with risk running hacks, Cheto is no exception, but what can guarantee us we won't get a 10 year Ban? Guidelines on how to use and play? Using on JB vs Non JB? Any ideas or input would be appreciated.