i was getting ban with version 1756 on lobby tried to reinstall clear safari cash, reset all network ... then had to jb downloaded appmanager & clearcachx, wiped pubg app with app manager then cleared cash with clearcachx created new guest tried 4 games each game killing 12+ no ban hope this help it seem something in game cash baning us and stopping anti ban...

That's because you are usinga. guest account. Try to link your account with one platform and then the game will require reloging. Then you will be banned soon. So there is some verification going on when logging and exchanging auth info.
I had tried this twice. 2 guest accounts played more than 10 games with higher than 12 kd. No ban until I link to a platform.

azhfifa19:

That's because you are usinga. guest account. Try to link your account with one platform and then the game will require reloging. Then you will be banned soon. So there is some verification going on when logging and exchanging auth info.
I had tried this twice. 2 guest accounts played more than 10 games with higher than 12 kd. No ban until I link to a platform.

sir i already linked :) and relog and played 2 games work fine

Lebnene:

azhfifa19:

sir i already linked :) and relog and played 2 games work fine

That's interesting to know. thanks for share. But I do confirm that once my new account linked, it will be banned immediately.