HackersRNoobs:

You all suck for ruining a good mobile experience with cheating.. Im glad to see PUBG has banned so many of ur accounts and i hope you spent tons of money.. Hope it was fun now us good players can play the game instead of losers who needed cheats.

I actually agree with you
if nobody can cheat I will definitely not hope to seek for the fucking cheat. But right now just too many cheating people who cannot be detected by the system.

I also partially agree with you PUBG will be more fun with no cheat, but I just played few games with no hack, and i faced a lot of hackers who are still playing and abusing the aimbot. And as i know that report button won't help against them. I will just wait for the devolpers to fix this problem and i will download Cheto again so i can send those hackers to lobby without need to report them :)

HackersRNoobs:

You all suck for ruining a good mobile experience with cheating.. Im glad to see PUBG has banned so many of ur accounts and i hope you spent tons of money.. Hope it was fun now us good players can play the game instead of losers who needed cheats.

I became a cheat because I kept getting killed by other cheaters in last 4 seasons. So please stfu before commenting.

HackersRNoobs:

i played 13 seasons without hacks and had ace rank 11 seasons out of 13. last season was hard grind because of more hackers in the game. i got killed by hackers loosing 40 each time. you know how many matches it takes to make back 40 points? unless pubg doesn't change it to some more reasonable, i will stick to cheto using my noob account and troll players like you lol