After the purchase, everything played perfectly for 3 days. Today, 07.17.2020 in the morning I went into the game as always ... and wanted to pick up the RoyalPass gift of 5 lvl and upon receipt I was thrown out of the game ... I closed everything and after 5 minutes I tried to log into my account and an instant ban for 10 years !! !!
IPhone X
IOS 13.4.1
No Jailbreak

Best answer

And the most offensive thing in this situation is that I paid $ 59 for a month 2-3 days ago .. And now I will simply lose from 2 to 7 days ... And who will return me these days that I am waiting for the update ??
My wife will also lose these days who will return her?

@Sophia - please answer who will return the spent days that we will lose because of waiting for security updates ...
because I paid a total of "118$" for my cheat and for a cheat for my wife ... and I'm wasting my days ... all evidence, checks and everything else I can provide in a personal

ekz0t1k:

After the purchase, everything played perfectly for 3 days. Today, 07.17.2020 in the morning I went into the game as always ... and wanted to pick up the RoyalPass gift of 5 lvl and upon receipt I was thrown out of the game ... I closed everything and after 5 minutes I tried to log into my account and an instant ban for 10 years !! !!
IPhone X
IOS 13.4.1
No Jailbreak