where is cheto developer ? , dose he/she checking cheto everday to make sure for customer ?. its not fair for us , we paid 59$ \ month but with out quality checking ? im here with first thread , first time to use hack program and first ban in game with big account ( play from ss 8 - ss14 with paid BP every ss with many item ) . The sad story is im play 2nd match with cheto program and the 3rd match im only opening game without play but got " Ban 10 year " !! any answer about this @Cheto developer / @Cheto admin

Best answer

RusH-HouR:

where is cheto developer ? , dose he/she checking cheto everday to make sure for customer ?. its not fair for us , we paid 59$ \ month but with out quality checking ? im here with first thread , first time to use hack program and first ban in game with big account ( play from ss 8 - ss14 with paid BP every ss with many item ) . The sad story is im play 2nd match with cheto program and the 3rd match im only opening game without play but got " Ban 10 year " !! any answer about this @Cheto developer / @Cheto admin

We always strongly advise against using Cheto (and hacks/cheats in general) on accounts that you do not want to lose.
I would like to kindly refer you to our FAQ: https://www.cheto.io/en/support/faq/12/is-the-pubg-mobile-hack-safe-can-i-get-banned-from-using-it

And yes, our team works hard every day to offer you the best service.

only they send this
We are aware of the ban issue and are investigating. Since a part of users are not affected by this, we don't take Cheto down. Expect to hear from us soon.
نحن على علم بمسألة الحظر ونحقق في الأمر. نظرًا لأن جزءًا من المستخدمين لم يتأثر بذلك ، فإننا لم نقم بإيقاف شيتو. توقع أن تسمع منا قريبا.

Al36ar:

only they send this
We are aware of the ban issue and are investigating. Since a part of users are not affected by this, we don't take Cheto down. Expect to hear from us soon.
نحن على علم بمسألة الحظر ونحقق في الأمر. نظرًا لأن جزءًا من المستخدمين لم يتأثر بذلك ، فإننا لم نقم بإيقاف شيتو. توقع أن تسمع منا قريبا.

checking after 50% of customer got problem ? that call fail marketing

RusH-HouR:

Al36ar:i am same to u ! i get band 10 years !

only they send this

checking after 50% of customer got problem ? that call fail marketing